Here are some styling tips for short and long hair from famous hairstylists who have styled and cut the hair of some of the world’s most stylish women. Give these hair styling tips some consideration to ensure that you will always have superbly styled hair every time.
• When you go for a new haircut, take into account the different styles that the cut can provide. You may not always wear your hair in style every day but there will be occasions and time when you need to have it in a special hairstyle. Take time to consult with your stylist. She can advice you on what styles will best suit the haircut.
• Highlights are great, but as much as possible, use it in moderation.
• When visiting the hair salon for a cut, make sure that you only get the treatment that you can afford. Hair oil treatment, spa, massage and more are nourishing for the hair but are quite expensive and need not be done often.
• When having your hair cut or styled at the hair salon, keep in mind the dress that you will wear for the occasion you are preparing for. Make sure that the hair style will complement the dress or gown
• A hair cut and a hair trim are two different things. A hair trim is needed to maintain the shape of a hairstyle as well as the health of the hair. It is the best remedy to removing split ends. On the other hand, a hair cut is to get a new look or style.
• Some type of hair does not need to be shampooed daily but hair conditioning is a must. You can use any hair conditioner that you prefer or one that will fit your budget, but make sure that you condition daily.
The most important tip: Learn to carry your haircut with panache and style. A magnificent cut that you don’t feel comfortable with will not do anything for you.